Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TPT Challenge Week 1 - Makeover Madness!

Today I am linking up with some awesome and inspiring teachers for Week One of the TPT Seller Challenge! The challenge is being hosted by Third in HollywoodSparkling in Second, Teach Create Inspire and The Peppy Zesty Teacherista. If you have not already joined in on the challenge, you should definitely check these ladies out for more info!

This weeks challenge is Makeover Madness! We were challenged to give a facelift to one or more of our old products. 



Here is the very first product I ever made: 


Y'all.... I was SO PROUD that I actually made something! I was brand spanking new to the world of Teachers Pay Teachers and I thought my little classroom jobs looked pretty darn good! Ahhhh how time changes things lol. ;)

Here is the "Makeover" of the original product.

That is all well and good and I definitely think that it looks better than the original, but I wanted something brand spankin' new for my room next year. I still love ya chevron, but I think I have had a zig zag overload the past 4 years and we need to take a break!



So here is my EXTREME makeover!

I gotta say, I am really happy with the way my new little jobs came out and cannot wait to start switching over my entire room to this color scheme! What do you think?!

If you like them, both the chalkboard and chevron jobs will be on sale all week!
Click the photo below to get your very own set of classroom job signs. :)





2 comments:

  1. They look great Cole!! I feel you on the chevron overload, I had the same problem after three years of polka dots! I went no dots this year, but now I miss it! lol So back to chalk polka dot for 15-16!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! I didn't know your room was chalk and polka dots! I am going to have to check out some of your stuff! I am pretty excited about changing it up next year.

    ReplyDelete