Thursday, January 2, 2014

Officially Online + A Freebie :)

I have been relaxing and sleeping in working hard over the break creating math and literacy resources for our upcoming Nursery Rhyme Unit. I am so excited to share these new activities with my kiddos next Tuesday but until then, I am equally excited to have them up as my 1st products on Teachers Pay Teachers! I have a several Nursery Rhyme themed literacy and math activities that I really hope you will find useful in your classroom. 

This is the first item I have made for sale so if you do check them out, I would love to hear some feedback on what you like and what I can improve!

Here is a freebie to get you started and give you a little preview of my full literacy and math Nursery Rhyme pack!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Differentiated-Nursery-Rhyme-Workstation-Freebie-1038816

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of your blog/web page. Thanks for creating differentiated workstations. This is exactly what I needed. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am so glad that you liked them and are going to be able to use them with your kiddos!! :)

      Delete