Monday, June 2, 2014

End of the year whirl wind!

I know I have been neglecting my little blog lately but as every teacher knows, the end of the school year is madness! Although many people are wrapping up their school year this week, our last day with kids was on Thursday. Up until then, I have been busy practicing songs and poems with the kids for our "awards day", creating awards for students, putting together a slideshow of our year, planning our end of year "Luau party", making kid's end of year gifts, trying to squeeze in as much teaching as possible, CLEANING UP, and getting ready for summer school which starts tomorrow! (Phew!) I wish I had pictures to show what all of that hard work looked like, but all I think I took was a quick pic of the students' end of year gifts! 

Since our teacher work day on Friday however, I am happy to report that I have gotten to spend time with my family, my friends, and spent maybe a little too much time trying to catch up on "The Walking Dead" on Netflix! I just can't stop watching it, it's so good! 

I hope everyone who is still hard at work is able to enjoy their last few days with students. Just remember....



No comments:

Post a Comment