Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Meet Up!

One of my goals over the summer is to get to know and network with some of these AWESOME teacher bloggers I see online. I am excited I have frond the Teaching Tribune because they seem to be EXPERTS at linky parties and getting teachers together! With that being said, here my first time participating in one of their linky parties... Monday Meet Me!

Here are a few things your might not know about me... 


Want to learn more about other bloggers and join in on the linking up fun? Head over to the Teaching Tribune!

2 comments:

  1. Love that your husband cooks. I enjoy cooking but don't like being in a rush when I cook. I think it is great that you and your husband have a plan for being debt free and then purchasing a home.

    I also love that I get to know you a bit more because I really want you to love the SLANT box.
    2 Smart Wenches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am sure I will :) Loved checking out your meet me Monday as well!!

    ReplyDelete