Sunday, July 6, 2014

July Bucket List!



Soooo like I mentioned before, summer school ended last week. I am going to be nannying for two sweet little boys this month, but that will only be on Thursdays and Fridays. I can't remember the last time I had an excess of free time like this! What am I going to do with all of it?!? 

WHATEVER I WANT! That's what ;) 

So, uh, what do I want to do?!? I know myself and free time can be my best friend or my worst enemy! How's that you say? If I have some sort of plan, or structure for my free time, I end up doing a lot of the things that I really want to do. If I don't make a plan, well, let's just say there will probably be a LOT more Netflix binge watching going on then there should be! #realtalk

There are so many things that I would like to do during my "5 day weekends" in July, that I created a sort of a July "Bucket List" to try and stay (somewhat) organized. Because the list is more of a rambling of ideas to keep me focused than a step by step to do list, a lot of things are some what vague {I know what I meant so that's ok ;)}.    

So without further ado, My July Bucket List:




No comments:

Post a Comment